SAVANNAH VALLEY SPEEDWAY
March 28, 2024, 06:36:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: www.arcracing.com

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Herrin Mower Sports

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herrin Mower Sports  (Read 627 times)
George Herrin
ARMA S/R Director
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Mobile User Level 4
« on: January 10, 2008, 08:58:48 pm »

Herrin Mower Sports
George Herrin
931-628-1320 Lv. msg.
gdherrin@bellsouth.net

Custom built race chassis and engines. Home of the Steve Bertrand Tecumseh Thunder Twins. We Build to your specs. For a sample of chassis work check out the chassis section in the forum.

Full blown prepared Race chassis including all the best parts from EC Distributing with hegar front brakes with mechanical bias control see attachment for pricing
Custom built chassis to your specs call or email for pricing.

Turn Key 12hp punched to 31 cube race engines call for pricing

Turn key or short block OHV race egines call or email for pricing

Turn Key Tecumseh V-Twin all the best parts call or email for details and pricing

Below is an example of the head work I do. Thses heads have been shaved .075 ports have been massaged tremendoulsy not so much making bigger but making it flow!!!! Exhaust port and combustion chamber has been polished, intake port is not polished but smooth flow wise and swirled to enhance fuel and air mix and atomization. I like the stock valves they have been lightened and polished 3 angle valve job. I did some light machine work on the exhaust side where the springs sit and used E.C. dual springs and billet retainers.

For the budget wallet racer, I will re-jet your walbro carb with an adjustable main jet and then rejet the low side to better the fuel curve needed for race motors. 45.00 plus return shipping. There are no other mods to the carb no boring or polishing simply rejetting for racing. A EC filter adapter and filter can be added for 30.00. SO for less than 100.00 you can have a good solid no fuss dependable race carb. I will rejet twin carbs for the same fee. Filters and adapters are availble depending on carb.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:01:22 pm by George Herrin » Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin BP#6
BTMRA President
ARMA 8 Time National Champion
USLMRA 3 Time National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum